Monday, March 16, 2009

Can't wait for this season to pass

Can't wait for these 9 months to past
as I've told Guoxiao a few days before....
because it's all about readings readings n more readings ><''

During the conversation with my Spiritual Mum - Aunt Jo a few days ago
God started reminding the dreams that He had put in me years ago
and the gifts and potential that He has given me.

I told her that I don't want to get married because it's the age of getting married
I want someone that possess the same dream as I do.
If there is no one, then I'll remain single for Him.
And finally I got an adult who understand this kind of concept =P

He reinforced it even more after the conversation of Aunt Jo.
Yesterday, when we went down to Rotorua to serve
A Kiwi lady that started a mission in Thailand came and share her testimonial
saying that every dream starts small....and one has to walk through darkness before the dream will come true.

Pls guard my heart before You, Dear Lord.
And that I walk in the path You are leading
Awaken my soul so that I may hear you & see you all along the way
I'm sure this season will pass with abundance blessings of Yours
along the way
I love you, Dad!

2 comments: