Sunday, February 7, 2010

Job hunting (2)

So, I went to the interview for the one that I felt uncomfortable, and God closed the door! haha! They said they would want an experienced teacher because their centre is fairly new and they only have one with experienced at the moment. So, yey! God close the door! ^^
It's good that they gave me the result of the discussion the very next day, while I am actively searching for job on the internet. I came across one that is a very big company that has over 100 centres in New Zealand. I have been considering to go into big company for a very long time.So decided to give it a go.Applied in writing that day, and got the phone call the next day, and interview the next day after.

During the interview, it was only the HR manager that interviewed me, and she referred me to a centre where she think would be the best for me, but she said that it's not up to her to make the decision; it is the centre's manager and me. So yeah, I went to see the centre, and have a chat with the centre manager, and while chatting, we just clicked because of something in common interest that we share. And yeah, straightaway I rang the HR manager and told her that I like the place and would like to join the team.

So, the HR manager has to ring the referees of mine, she has to at least get 2 out of the 3 references. But after ringing the 1st one, she told me she couldn't get hold of the second one whom is having holiday at the beach. And she told me to wait until next week to give me the final outcome. And then within the next few minutes, the HR manager rang back and said, the Business manager told her to 'just give me the job'. In my heart I'm like "Whoa!!! Praise God!!" This is indeed a miracle to me! Got a job in just that one day!!!! haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment