Sunday, March 6, 2011

Valentine's Day

yes, we are crazy!


we went out again on the 14th Feb. Because the night before, he cooked for me, so I treat him tonite. I think in a relationship it's a fair share where both people should contribute to make the relationship grow. So we went to a Japanese restaurant, and then after that we went to Raglan beach, but that day, the sun sets too early, so we didn't get to see anything but clouds clouds clouds.......




but.............I enjoyed his company, and



my lovely bunch of red roses, they came days later, but I don't mind at all haha!!!
Thank you sweetheart and my dear dear Jesus!








11 comments:

  1. I enjoyed every page on your blog, I think you are is creative upcoming hollywood movie premieres hope to become your friends, regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. This website made me able to understand many of the things. That is why I will wait for your kindly new information - CCTV Camera Delhi , CCTV DELHI, CCTV DVR Camera

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this site. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Travel to Bali is very good to booking from Bali Hotels Accommodation. You will find something natural around the island. Exploring the island of Bali, and Best deal of

    hotels. Check also special deals on
    Bali Resorts
    Hotels Kuta Bali
    Bali Seminyak Hotels
    Legian Hotels
    Nusa Lembongan Hotels,
    Nusa Dua Beach Hotels
    Ubud Hotels
    Bali Hotels
    Bali Luxury Hotels
    Sanur Beach Hotel
    Kuta Hotels
    Seminyak Hotels
    Bandung Hotels
    The Kuta Beach Heritage Hotel
    Or if you want to get holiday in Phuket, you can book from Phuket Hotels , Patong Hotels booking online,and Istanbul Hotels Turkey for Istanbul Turkey Online reservation.. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete