Friday, June 19, 2009

updates!

Hiya ppl!
Have been enjoying my practicum for 2 weeks now..
and everything went well!
I love it! I love it! I love it!
The children are just amazing!

I'm with the under 2s children, and they are just so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Everytime when I have my hands open wide, and said 'cuddles', they would give me a great hugs n cuddles! That's the motivation to work as an educator! haha!
I'm just wondering, probably I would be a united nations' mama - adopting children from all over the world one day! haha!

Anyways, practicum went well, and my lecturer came n visited me today
and ticked almost every boxes with VS (Very Satisfactory) ^^
So, yeah! That's mostly abt me for these two weeks....

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo! I love kids. They are just ..... so.... REAL too

    ReplyDelete
  2. so...REAL? meaning telling everything?

    ReplyDelete