Saturday, July 11, 2009

A dream

2 nites ago, I dreamt that I was back in high school years, and I didn't do my homework! I felt so strange, why on earth would I have forgotten all about my homework, and I could only apologise to my teacher that it must have slipped my mind.

Then, the scenery changed again. I dreamt that I had a black teacher teaching me, and she asked the whole class to open up the bible to 2 Timothy 2:22, and then I woke up! The next day, I got the bible and turn to the page thinking God must have wanted to tell me something that is important. And truly it is....It says:

Flee the evil desires of youth, and pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace, along with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart.

I actually didn't know why is it this verse that God gave me, because I was asking Him about other stuff. Probably He knows all my inner thoughts that have been there for a long time, and wants me to deal with them...

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You remember your dream so clearly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. um...only certain dreams...
    I've heard before that if you can remember your dreams, maybe God's trying to tell you something. But, not every dream is from God, so have to discern carefully lor

    ReplyDelete