Wednesday, July 29, 2009

We are the Shepherds ^^

During my meditation time with God, He gave me these verses which convicted and reminded me of my ministry.
靈修的時候,上帝給了我一段經文,讓我為自己也為我所服事的羊群警醒禱告。

"Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God, which he bought with his own blood. I know that after I leave, savage wolves will come in among you and will not spare the flock. Even from your own number men will arise and distort the truth in order to draw away disciples after them. So be on your guard! Remember that for three years I never stopped warning each of you night and day with tears." (Acts 20:28-31)
聖靈立你們作全群的監督,你們就當為自己謹慎,也為全群謹慎,牧養神的教會,就是他用自己血所買來的(或作‘救贖’的)。我知道我去后,必有兇暴的豺狼進入你們中間,不愛惜羊群。就是你們中間,也必有人起來,說悖謬的話,要引誘門徒跟從他們。所以你們應當警醒,紀念我三年之久晝夜不住地流淚,勸誡你們各人。(使徒行傳20:28-31)

These verses reminded me the importance of my ministry that I am a shepherd that is appointed by God to watch out for myself and the youths, especially in their spiritual life. And just like Nehemiah and his people, when they were building the walls of Jerusalem, they had their weapons with them even when they went to get water (Nehemiah 4: 15-21). Nehemiah and his people's watchfulness have reminded me to be alert ALWAYS.
這些經文提醒了我,原來是神力我作這一群孩子的監督,不管是他們的行爲,甚至他們的靈命,我們也要在那一天,在神的面前交帳. 這幾節的經文也讓我想到舊約的尼希米和所有的猶太人在建造耶路撒冷城牆的時候,他們連去打水都帶著兵器(尼希米記:4:15-21)。他和他百姓的謹慎的態度提醒了我,不論什麽時候都要警醒。

I hope these verses have given some lights to everyone that is in the ministry like me, no matter where you are. For those who are in Youth/Teenage Ministry, I am thankful to have peers that can share the experiences with me through your blogs, especially to those that are in Miri...you all know who you are! =) Let us just keep praying for each other, and till the time we meet, may the favour of the Lord our God rest upon us; establish the work of our hands for us .
我希望不論你在哪裏,這些經文也帶給所有服事的人一些亮光。我很感恩因爲我有一群很棒的同工分享他們在帶領青少年的經歷,尤其是在美里的弟兄姐妹們....你們知道你們是誰!=)希望我們經常為對方禱告,直到我們在見面的日子,願神監立我們手所作的工.

2 comments:

  1. 你們知道你們是誰!=)
    I think... I know who "we" are :p
    hee hee

    COME BACK and let's do together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha!
    can't wait for that day to come!! =))))

    ReplyDelete