Thursday, May 21, 2009

God is so good!

Tonite, after prayer meeting. Got a text from Mindy asking if I can play for her at next Wednesday's prayer meeting coz she will be outstationed.
I was a bit reluctant, coz have an assignment to hand in on Sunday, and it's about designing an advertisement on how to promote a childcare centre, esp. with the topics of quality environments....anyways, I said 'yes' because I'm missing the serving life even though I only haven't been playing for 2 weeks, and I miss playing the piano. Then, I texted her back and tell her she has to pray for me to have thoughts coming in for the advert. assignment.

After that, I went and check my email, and got a mail from the lecturer saying that it's postponed to next Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!! Coz she has totally forgotten about that assignment, and she has been away. I'm like.........whoa!!!!!!! Praise God!!!!!!!!!!!

Like what I've written last year in March after an incident in prayer meeting (in my diary), when we are with God, we're like in a big theme park of God, we get adrenalin pumps and excitement and everything; we don't know what next step will be, and where we will be, but then, we will landed safe in the hands of God. He's just amazing~~~

I'm just fascinated by Him!
and thoroughly in love with Him!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. :D Amen!
    but hor... student ah... try not to do last min assignment ma :p

    hee hee!

    He is good all the time, and all the time He is SO SO SO SO GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh...it's not that I want to do assignment last minute, it's the lecturer always will tell us only at the beginning of the week..and my course is a 3-yr course shrunk to 1 yr...so everyday is packed.

    ReplyDelete