Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Need to be alert

It's funny how sometimes
when we handed in everything to God
we'll be tempted straightaway!

And how the spiritual warfare is so real and is happening
just around you and your friends every minute and every second.

Be alert people!
no matter what the world says,
it is what God said that is powerful.
When everything seems to be going down the wrong path,
remember these verse:
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. (Jeremiah 29:11)

Even we are faithless
God is faithful




3 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite bible verse leh :D Thanks for sharing! We started to think alike oh~

    ReplyDelete
  2. actully.........I wanted to write another verse...about how when God has spoken out, he won't take back his words..but forgot where it is liao...so I put this verse up..of coz this is one of my favourites too =)

    Glad u said that we think alike...but I still have a lot of things to learn, I want to experience Him more! Trying to start 操練fast and pray...Reading Bill Bright's book on "The Transforming Power of Fasting and Prayer"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! feel so 安慰 to know you are growing there :) (sounds like your sunday school teacher or not :p)

    happy for you ... and will keep you in prayer!

    ReplyDelete