Monday, May 18, 2009

The road of faith (2)

I realised,
the road of faith is really difficult to walk
if my eyes are not on Him
but on this earthly things
I will fall.
And it doesn't mean that after listening to a sermon
I will suddenly become a person with a lot of faith.

He is a good God
during my meditation time this morning
He gave me the verses in Psalms 81:1-4

Sing for joy to God our strength;
Shout aloud to the God of Jacob!
Begin the music, strike the tambourine, play the melodious harp and lyre.
Sound the horn at the New Moon, and when the moon is full, on the day of our Feast;
this is a decree for Israel, an ordinance of the God of Jacob. (Psalms 81:1-4)

I find this hard
but God said that's a decree and an ordinance
even during the hard times.
Then He reminded me of King Jehosaphat (2 Chronicles 20)
who seek the will of God
and set up the worship team back then
to sing and praise God
during the fighting of God's army and the army of Moabites, Ammonites and some Meunites.
When they sing and praise, the God set ambushes against the enemy.

Teach me Father, to praise You
and to trust You
All the time!
Because of who You are.
In Jesus' name,
Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment