Sunday, May 31, 2009

just an update

I finished 2 books out of the three =)
The third one hasn't arrive yet..I thought it would have arrived last Monday
but somehow......no news from the shop.

Yesterday, got another 7 books out of the uni library, preparing for the assignment on challenges of inclusive education...I finished this book in a few hours, it's called "Retarded isn't stupid, Mom!" Laugh and cried with the author when I was reading it...if anyone is interested in this area, it's a good book!

Anyways,
juz thought of sharing...
For the past week or so, we are meditating on the book of Ruth.
When I read it, I admire Ruth's faith towards God and submissive towards her mother-in-law. She is an amazing lady, she went and lie under the feet of Boaz after listening to her mother-in-law. But I think God was in this, or else, nothing would have startled Boaz to wake up and find a lady under her feet. He would have slept through the night, and Ruth's name would be ruined, and probably be killed at that time to be found with a man.
And the story of Ruth went to lie at Boaz's feet is similar to Adam's and Eve's story too...where God lead the woman to the man, and then God starts to dwell in both of the man that He intended them to be together. I am thinking, God probably does like matchmaking a lot =P

After reading this, I'm sure God will bring me to my "Jacob" just like what He did to Ruth and Eve...or probably 'he' will come to me.. lol

Tomorrow and the whole next week, I will be reading the remaining 6 books T_T
It was supposed to be a holiday (Queen's birthday).....sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment