Monday, December 1, 2008

6 more weeks

6 more weeks to go!!!
And I will be a student again! How exciting is that......
Well, have been out of uni for 3 years, and I don't know if I can cope again with all the readings and assignments @_@"'

Went to buy second-hand textbook from Sarah, and kinda have a little talk with her about how she finds it...And what she said kinda make me nervous, especially during summer school where she said she only slept 3 hours per day and everyday there will be assignments to hand in...I'm like OMG! 3 hours sleep per day is definitely not enough for me....I have to have at least 10.....Guess I'll have to do some readings now coz I've got one textbook, and to exercise my self-discipline!!!!!!

Less day-dreaming
Less facebook
Less word challenge
Less msn

No comments:

Post a Comment