Monday, December 22, 2008

Last Holiday


This is a nice movie! =)

Watched this on tv the other day while babysitting. This is a story about a lady that's misdiagnosed of having a terminal illness and only have 3 weeks to live. She questioned God, but there's no answer from Him. And so, she got her savings out and went to the place that she has always wanted to be, and do the things that she always wanted to do. During the holiday, she really had adventures with God, and finally a fax came through from her doctor saying that she has been misdiagnosed. And she told God that He's funny (something like that, can't really remember the exact words).

This story inspired me a lot...in whatever we do juz have faith in Him.

For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
nor are your ways my ways, says the Lord.
For as heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts.
(Isaith 55:8-9)

No comments:

Post a Comment