Monday, December 8, 2008

Graces Upon the way

Yup, so I have been in Wellington with Pastor and his wife for 4 days 3 nights, to help out a Chinese fellowship in Lower Hutt. I'm only a pianist down there to help Pastor....but I just have to conclude this mission trip with a sentence: serving God is really really awesome!!!!!!!
It has really been a lot of graces during this trip.
On the day of departure, my sis rang from Wellington and said the weather was really lousy down there, and she would just pick us up, have lunch, n drop us down at the meeting place. And, I brought a coat, coz I thought it would be really windy down there.....but then when we arrived, it was sunny!!!!! and no wind!!!!!!!!! That lasted the whole trip.....so, tat coat was totally a waste = =
And then, I got Christmas presents and nice food from them, and a nice bungalow to stay during our last nite there too....which was a totally surprise! I mean, I was down there to serve, and in the end we were being served as well. I love that bungalow that we were in, the garden is juz magnificent, and it's like we were on a retreat....I'll definitely post the photos up when I have them. This house is like built on a mountain, and the garage is down at the bottom, and we have to walk all the way up to the house...and along the way, the flowers were so pretty! And Uncle Rodger build the deck and layered them, and Aunty Nancy planted the flowers....I felt like I was in the heaven. How I wish my hayfever is totally healed! But, my nose behaved well this morning when Uncle Rodger asked me to go walk around the garden before breakfast is ready, haha! It didn't sneeze....I only felt that my eyes were itchy, that's all.
And when we got to Wellington Airport, we were invited to the Koru Club (which is the vip area) for complimentary food and drink....coz today is the first day launching of self check-in system in Wellington airport! First time ever in the vip lounge =) Then, pastor said to me, 'honour God, and God will honour you too'!
Last, but not the least, my dear lil sis brought me to try out all these nice food in Wellington and window shopping around the city. Loved the time we spent together, and OMG, and the jokes.....she's really the clown in the family!
This trip was awesome!!
You crown the year with your bounty;
your wagon tracks overflow with richness.
The pastures of the wilderness overflow,
the hills gird themselves with joy,
the meadows clothe themselves with flocks,
the valleys deck themselves with grain,
they shout and sing together the joy.
Psalm 65:11-13

No comments:

Post a Comment