Saturday, December 27, 2008

A meaningful Christmas!


This happened on Christmas eve night! Which made this Christmas a meaningful one to me...=)


On Tuesday, while having lunch with these two girls, they asked about why Tanya is so closed with me. Then, I explain the reason that sometimes she would come over and stay with me and my parents when her parents were away. Then, these two cute girls were like, ''oh! So, she's pastor's daughter! No wonder she's so good in praying." I quickly grab the chance to tell them that, praying to God doesn't belong to Pastor's daughter only, everyone of us can pray to God coz we are His children, and also invited them to our weekly night prayer meeting on Wednesday.


So, they came. And that night, we put a little powerpoint that our pastor and Uncle Wu has made on the topic of The Origin of Christmas. After prayer meeting that night, they talked to Uncle Teng, and suddenly Uncle Teng called us over, saying that they wanted to accept Christ into their lives and they said the prayer together. I'm so happy, happy that there're 2 souls that are won!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment