Saturday, April 18, 2009

Be a god-fearing person

Listened to Rhema Broadcast the other day
while driving to sumwhere, and I heard this phrase, I think it's by Tak Bhana from one of the churches in Auckland:

Don't magnify your problem
Magnify your God

It is true that when we faced problems in our lives, it won't be too big that God can't handle
We can only focus on God to help us.
A bible verse reminds me that God is always at the side of people who honour him and fear him, and remove the obstacles that is blocking his people.

Father God,
teach me to be a person that fear you
and surrender myself whole-heartedly unto you
and you will help me
to achieve the things that I can't achieve
In Jesus' name
Amen

1 comment:

  1. I like your blog.I'm waiting for your new posts.Kisses.

    ReplyDelete