Thursday, April 23, 2009

=)


For these past few days I was so excited

because God has said that He will do it for me and the obstacles will all be removed to prepare the way for his people!!!

And He also said that He will prepare watchmen for me

and pray day and night without rest, and let Him has no rest as well......=) When I see these verses in Isaiah, I really laughed out and said to God "I'm so going to pray until You got frustrated of me!!"


So yeah, for all those of you

who are praying and seeking His will, pray earnestly and keep knocking at His door

He will answer your prayers

But whatever the outcome is,

He is sovereign and He loves and treasures you

in His heart!




3 comments:

  1. Hi i blog hopped here and I'd like to invite you to join in the fun of my next giveaway http://lilhandmadesbymamabliss.blogspot.com/ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this phrase "But whatever the outcome is,"
    Just like Daniel's friends - they trusted the Lord will protect them from the fire. Even if He doesn't they still praise Him! Wow.. this is really another level of relationship between the man and God!~

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup ^^
    learning....this process is going to be difficult, but I think when I look back, I will give thanks to Him.

    ReplyDelete