Saturday, April 18, 2009

Time flies....

and 2 weeks' holiday is gone like that!
I really did enjoy my holiday to the full...
by doing nothing....=D

I'm kidding...
I did plant some veges again
and the class of baptism for the preteens went well =)
It was all God's work coz I don't think I did really make them understand every bit of it
but these kids are children of faith! Although they don't understand all those biblical terms but they understand that God loves them!
Oh, and I didn't know that I can translate that well.....coz in high school exams, there's a section in the paper that I can choose whether or not to translate it, and I would never touch that part because it is so difficult =P

and yes...online class resumes next week!
Praying for God's wisdom over my homework
and my time mangement has to be better than the 1st half of the sem!!

No comments:

Post a Comment