Saturday, November 8, 2008

Being Faithful

This evening, while the youths were memorising the bible verses, I tried memorising as well. Tried it coz it's really short, and also to boost my memory..haha

Anywy, I could feel that God is really talking to me through these verses from Luke 16:10-13
Whoever is faithful in a very little is faithful also in much; and whoever is dishonest in a very little is dishonest also in much. If then you have not been faithful with the dishonest wealth, who will entrust to you the true riches? And if you have not been faithful with what belongs to another, who will give you what is your own? No slave can serve two masters; for a slave will either hate the one and love the other, or be devoted to the one and despise the other. You can not serve God and wealth.

I know, I haven't been good in managing my money, and I have been praying that this bad behaviour of mine will be released in the name of Jesus. I have to keep praying and keep learning so that I'll have wisdom in this area.

No comments:

Post a Comment