Saturday, November 8, 2008

Set Apart Life

Protect me, O Godfor in you I take refuge.
I say to the Lord,
"You are my Lord;I have no good apart from you."
..............
The Lord is my chosen portion and my cup;
you hold my lot.
The boundry lines have fallen for me in pleasant places;
I have a goodly heritage.
I bless the Lord who gives me counsel;
in the night also my heart instructs me.
I keep the Lord always before me;
because he is at my right hand,
I shall not be moved.
Therefore my heart is glad,
and my soul rejoices;
my body also rests secure.
For you do not give me up to Sheol,
or let your faithful one see the Pit.
You show me the path of life.
In your presence there is fullness of joy;
In your right hand are pleasures forevermore.
~Psalm 16


These few days, I have been feeling insecure and worried for an infatuation thingy that seems so...foolish. I don't know this person, and I don't think he knows me too. And a few days ago, I prayed (in words and in tongues) for those feelings to go away. And that I want God to play the sovereign part in this, and let Him manuevre my relationship eventhough it has not yet started. Then, I fell asleep, and I saw in my dream that I'm in my church's prayer meeting, I was up on the stage playing this old hymn called "Tell it to Jesus". And we just keep singing the chorus part: Tell it to Jesus, tell it to Jesus, He is a Friend that’s well known.You’ve no other such a friend or brother,Tell it to Jesus alone.

Then, I woke up, I instantly knew that this is from God and He wanted me to hand in everything to Him and not to grow weary on this matter. He wants me to trust him that He has got everything. He wants me to set apart my life for him, and be faithful to my future husband.
In Him, I will rejoice.......coz He promised He will show me the right path.

Dear Jesus,
be my only satisfaction, now and forever
No one man will replace You in my heart
even though he will be my boyfriend or my husband
You alone is what I desire.
On these days I live,
may I live alone for You.....
And until the day You brought us togetherwe would both know that
You set us for each other. =)
Thank you Jesus!!
In your name, Amen.

2 comments:

  1. haven't been to your blog for nearly a week~ then you changed ur blog address again! :P
    that's all fine~ i'll visit here then ~~ hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, sorry!
    you know I'm C type....I don't like the wording in the previous blog, so I changed after reading my friend's blog.
    thank u for bearing with me!

    ReplyDelete