Saturday, November 8, 2008

Not the time yet

Lately, some aunties and uncles in church have been asking whether I have anyone in mind or would just kindly say it's time for me to get a boyfriend.They even got so worried that some would come up and pray for me. But I feel nothing now...I mean, I still appreciate their gestures and their care for me, but I've got over it. It's like, I used to want to have a boyfriend a lot, but not now anymore. It's like when you give more thoughts to it, it's just a matter that one cannot rush into. I have seen a lot of failed marriages, and I would rather to wait than just simply choose any guy that's in church. If there's none, then, I would remain single.

I don't want to get married because I have done my study and got a so-called job, and it's now to move on to next phase. I admit that life has phases, but without God everything is meaningless. I don't want to do what the world's people are doing...I want something that is different. Different in so that my life has an impact on someone, even if in God's will that I do get married, I want my relationship with my future boyfriend to be an impact to other people, and my marriage to be an impact to other youngsters too.

But, I just don't think it's the time yet. I'm lucky that my parents didn't push me that much, and my spiritual parents (pastor n his wife) didn't push me as well. Pastor is like: just continue serving, that guy would come along, and it's better to get prepared mentally and spiritually to go into marriage and not rushing into it. He even said that if he has a son, he would match us up...haha! I'm blessed!

The time will come...............one day =)

No comments:

Post a Comment