Saturday, November 8, 2008

Glorified

This song from Parachute came to me yesterday the entire day! Especially the chorus part.
I know there's something in my heart that I need to totally surrender and let Him take over
and let His name be glorified.

And today, my heart is still singing that song...like right from the time I wake up, go to hospital with my sis to do physio, and till now sitting in front of the computer and write this article. It's just crazy...but the good one. Probably that's deep down prayer in my heart that my life is to glorify him, and yet as a sinner, it's difficult. But, I'll strive for the best.

Glorified
Lord I came into your holy place
stand in awe, of your cleansing grace.
who am I, that you would care for me?
I glorify the one who died for me.


Glorify, glorify,
let your name be lifted up and glorified.
let the earth tremble at your name.
let your name be lifted up and glorified.


Into your hands
I commit my life
day by day as a living sacrifice
who am I
that you would care for me?
I glorify the one who died for me
-from Parachute Band

No comments:

Post a Comment