Saturday, November 8, 2008

meeting up with Soo Sian again!

Everything is good these few days! Regaining my faith in Him, and rebuking the negative thoughts that the devil is putting in my mind. So, everything went well.

Another good thing is that Soo Sian's up here for her 3rd visit this year haha! Everytime, a different place to eat. And this time, we went to eat our favourite food - beef noodle, in Centre Place. At first, she think that's a big bowl......and she went back for a 2nd for her dinner. Can't blame her, coz it's the only shop that makes the authentic one, and strangely, the chili sauce that they gave tastes a little bit like Sambal in M'sia.

So, yeah, it was good catching up with her n told her some of my 'news' n the password thing.....aah I'll just skip this part. And ya, then went shopping in The Base where we went into a shop who sells dresses from some where (sorry, don't know where the brand is from).....and the one I had my eye on is like $338 @@ It is so expensive!!! But, the colour matches on the dress is very pretty, n looks elegant,suitable for all the functions at night... and the fabric is very very comfy! How I wish I have that money....But anyways, all is good!

Gotta go now.....off to sleep now ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment